[council] FYI: NC-minutes etc.

Dear Names Council members,

please find attached

1. the minutes of the two physical NC-meetings on June 25
2. the minutes of the conference call on July 12.

I would like to use the opportunity to excuse myself for my lack of
responsiveness in the past weeks as well as the delay in sending out these
minutes. Anne-Kathrin Orth, who was kind enough to take the minutes, sent
these to me some time ago, however I was not able to take care of the
matter due to urgent professional obligations. I know that such delays
usually should be avoided, but the negotiations I was leading during the
past weeks completely filled up my schedule.

I will recommence to participate more intensely in the work of the Names
Council as soon as I have tackled my mail-backlog of several thousand messages.

I appreciate your understanding.

Best regards
Michael Schneider

990625 NC Admin Meeting Minutes.doc

990625 NC Public Meeting Minutes.doc

990712 NC CC Minutes.doc

 | Michael Schneider       CEO, AboveNet Deutschland GmbH             |
 |                    Chairman, eco - Electronic Commerce Forum e.V.  |
 |                   President, European Internet Service Providers   |
 |                              Association                           |
 |                      Member, provisional Names Council of ICANN    |
 | c/o  Schneider & Schollmeyer Law Firm,   Phone: +49 2242 9270-0    |
 | Dickstrasse 35, D-53773 Hennef      Michael.Schneider@Anwalt.DE    |