[council] Teleconference next week

Greetings,

I will be attending the WIPO meetings in DC next week, so
will likely be not able to attend all (or any) of the telephone
conference.

Don, is there a 1-800  numer I can dial into from the US?  Maybe
I can participate via cell phone for at least part of the meeting.

Also I have not seen an agenda for the meeting yet.  Is one available?
I know we are supposed to vote on Ted Shapiro's proposal regarding
changing registrars and disputes, is there anything else that will
be voted on?  If so perhaps I can pre-state my opinion via email.

Regards,
Richard
--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated