Re: [council] FYI: NC-minutes etc.

Michael,

Shall I publish on the dnso.org all the tree documents:
        NC San-Jose 25 June 99, administrative meeting
        NC San-Jose 25 June 99, public meeting
        NC Telecon 12 July 99
or is the third one awaiting comments from the Council ?

I made the first two available correcting titles:
  was: Minutes of the administrative meeting of the
       Names Council of ICANN on 25 June 1999
  is:  Minutes of the administrative meeting of the
       Names Council on 25 June 1999
  was: Minutes of the public meeting of the DNSO of ICANN on 25 June 1999
  is:  Minutes of the public meeting of the Names Council on 25 June 1999

Kind regards,
Elisabeth