Re: [wg-e] WG E: Part 4 Awareness

 hello everybody

 Sorry for being somehow late in contributing but I was sick
 for the last week.
 I think it is a good opportunity to host a workshop while having
 the ICANN meeting in africa in march. If the hsoting country will be
 cairo, then I guess I will be able to help with some facilities.
 I think awareness for our african colleagues is a priority whether
 the event will be in Egypt or outside

regards
Tarek