Re: [wg-e] WG E: Part 4 Awareness

ben,

thank you for your informative explanation.
i have further questions assuming we would carry a similar workshop
regularly such as annually if the funding is secured.  we would also have
the joint tld workshop regularly, possibly every june-july.

1. do you have any recommendation what "workshop" or seminars we would
   have next march when we have icann meeting in africa?

2. what about next july when we have icann meeting in japan?

3. are these regionally coordinated workshops appropriate?  or shall we
   have globally coordinated workshop instead?

chon