Re: [wg-d] Fwd: Draft Report to the NC regarding interim measure

Just as a further illustration...my ISP was down for the entire final
comment period since they turned off their equipment for a day and a half
in fear of Hurricane Floyd (which has yet to materialize here, by the
way).

I don't fault the product.

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Mark C. Langston wrote:

[...]
> You say it'll be forwarded to the NC by COB 9/14 CET.  I just received
> the e-mail, and as I write this, it's 17:19 CET.  We (WG-D) have no
> chance to give feedback on the report.

                 -->   It's hot and humid here.   <--