Re: [wg-d] Fwd: Draft Report to the NC regarding interim measures

While I don't disagree with the content of the draft, I'm a bit puzzled
as to why WG-D, for whom this document claims to speak, wasn't asked
for input on the document.

You say it'll be forwarded to the NC by COB 9/14 CET.  I just received
the e-mail, and as I write this, it's 17:19 CET.  We (WG-D) have no
chance to give feedback on the report.

I don't think that's appropriate.  A document that represents a
group of people should be presented to that group first, allowing
them the chance to give feedback on the document, before it is
made generally available.

I know that all of this is probably due to haste, a mistake, or
some other such reason.  Even so, this has the potential to make
people uncomfortable.

--
Mark C. Langston	LATEST: ICANN refuses	Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org  to consider application for       http://www.idno.org