[wg-d] Working Group Membership

We've talked past the issue of "Who can be a member of a DNSO working
group?" for a couple of weeks, but I thought I'd raise it directly and
see what the list members' were thinking.

The ICANN/DNSO bylaws require, at a minimum, an opportunity for
representatives from each recognized constituency to be a member of each
WG.

Beyond that, should there be any other membership requirements or is the
current model (anyone who wants to participate can participate) working?

     -- Bret