Re: [wg-d] NC Elections. Was: ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised

> >> A statement that "X is responsible for Y" does not mean that X has no
> >> other responsibilities.
> >
> > Yes.  Now would you please cite the authority for those "other
> > responsibilities."
>
> Oh, I get it now.  We are playing the "rock game" (*).  Ah well.

You may be, but I am not.  I don't consider the DNSO or ICANN a game.

So far you have not been able to cite a single part of the ICANN bylaws
that gives the NC substantive power beyond the setting a few procedures
and the selection of ICANN board seats from among the panel presented to
it by the GA.

Since neither of us is going to alter our position, may I suggest that we
stop this thread.

		--karl--