Re: [wg-d] August 10, 1999 - WG-D members, 35 persons

At 01:31 PM 11/08/1999 +0200, Michael Froomkin wrote:
>In which constituency did you list me?
>As far as I know, I don't qualify for any of them.

Michael,

law.tm  qualifies you as an Individual DN Owner.
I have already requested Elisabeth to designate the IDNO constituency
members as such.
They are now listed as NC constituency members, which is not really
possible, as they are not organizations.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org