Re: [wg-d] GA Definition Was: ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised Agenda

my reply to Bret, Elisabeth, and Antony on GA and its members are as follows
as i stated earlier to ga@dnso.org;

1. let's create ga-member@dnso.org(or use announce@dnso.org if we can agree).

	initial members consist of announce@dnso.org and/or ga@dnso.org.

2. let's encourage all members of the seven constituencies to join
   ga-members, and hope we will have several hundred members from the
   current 130+ for ga@dnso.org.

the abvoe scheme would give reasonable "outreach" for GA.

chon

PS: ga-member@dnso.org(or announce@dnso.org) should be moderated so that
    people receive announcement from the secretariat.  if the member wants
    to have discussion, join ga@dnso.org, which may be renamed as
    ga-discuss@dnso.org as appropriate.