Re: [wg-d] More WG Agenda Items

Michael Froomkin wrote:
>1) Some thought needs to be given to the ability of WGs to fission into
>various sub-groups.   While forbidding it seems awfully draconian, and
>perhaps even pointless, there needs to be something done to prevent the
>'divide and conquer' approach to viewpoints put forward by amatures.
>The profesisonals (e.g. paid lawyers) can attend a potentally unlimited
>number of meetings...people with day jobs cannot.

Perhaps we can try this here. According to the dnso.org web site
(http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990723.NCwgd.html), we are to break
into two subgroups: "Process and Procedures of the DNSO" and "Business
Plan of the DNSO." Perhaps we should re-write this and stay together here
in the hope of using a single forum to create something with a common
vision.

       -- Bret