Re: [wg-d] Interim measures: second thoughts

>> 3)  You've never had any trouble having a position while maintaining
>>     positions as chair or representative.  I'd think twice before
>>     throwing stones...

>i suggest you substantiate that slur or stick it where the sun don't shine.

In the view of the Co-Chair, both the comment and the retort seem
off-topic and not designed to move the conversation forward. I'd ask
everyone to focus on the issues and deal with them as politely and
professionally as possible, or take the private conversation off-line.
Thanks.

      -- Bret