Re: [wg-d] Let's discuss the funding of ICANN - It's part of the business plan mission the 8 % solution.

Hello;

I think Peter has a good idea, especially in combination with a possible
solution to Mikki's concerns. I believe the DNSO and other SO's should
approach ICANN and propose to fund it ASAP - but only based on a budget to
be approved by the SO's themselves (line item by line item).

For an explanation of how it could work, see my proposed modifications to
the ICANN's Bylaws, posted in early October, 1998, in response to a request
from Ira Magaziner for a spending-controls mechanism for the board.

See:
http://www.nunames.nu/spending-controls/

Bill Semich
.NU Domain