Re: [wg-d] Let's discuss the funding of ICANN - It's part of thebusiness plan mission the 8 % solution.

My first comment is that ICANN needs to get its expenses under control and
show itself to be capable of living within its own budget prior to heroic
efforts to fund it.  For example, it should publish full details of its
budget for comment, should take responsibility for cutting the hefty fees
paid to outside counsel, salary for the CEO, etc.  once it has shown it can
live within an appropriate budget for an organization charged with dealing
with technical issues then and only then should we kick around funding
methods.