Re: [wg-d] GA Definition Was: ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised Agenda

> whence comes the assumption that there should be a constituency for any
> class of entity?  should there be a unix admins' constituency?  a router
> geeks' constituency?  a cable dressers' constituence?

I agree with your point, but I think that you're missing mine. Let me
put it a different way.

If XYZ Corporation is in the process of putting together the bond
to be a registrar, should they be admitted to the registrar
constituency now, or must they wait until their bond is drafted
and they're accredited by ICANN? If they must wait, which
constituency should they be in so as to not have their voice
lost (in the meantime)?

Christopher