Re: [wg-d] GA Definition Was: ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised Agenda

> Indeed. I am Image Online Design's representative to the gTLD
> constituency, but AM NOT ALLOWED IN. So which other
> constituency would I fit in? None except the GA.

the ga is not a constituency.  it is where the constituencies meet.

if some sector feels disenfranchised, then that needs to be addressed as a
constituency issue.  do not try to turn a sofa into a horse because you lack
a ride.

randy