Re: [wg-c] Tuesday's NC meeting

Jon:
         I concur in your proposal to disband WG-C for the reasons you
mentioned.
         You have earned our gratitude and respect for undertaking an
extremely difficult job and doing it very professionally and very well. If
all the participants had exhibited the patience and restraint that you
showed, the consensus certainly would have been much stronger and might
even have been sufficiently strong to convince NC.
                         David Maher