RE: [wg-c] Thank you...

I believe the task for Working Group C commenced nearly 10 months ago. A
short time in the lifespan of the TLD debates, for sure, but quite a long
time for those of us who joined the WG-C  last summer and have followed
along throughout that time. Since we are winding down business, may I offer
a thanks to Jon, who has performed wonderfully as our co-chair.

I would also like to express a personal thanks to everyone who participated
on the WG-C. This has been an enlightening experience for me as I have
observed and participated in this new and novel attempt at "Internet
governance." Our task was a difficult one. There were heated
debates/disputes. Some of us listened, and some just argued. But, perhaps,
most important, this genuinely democratic process demonstrated how a  group
can conduct an open and transparent proceeding even when the issues are
complex and the participants do most of the work in cyberspace.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod Dixon
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law