RE: [wg-c] Give NSI .shop and take back .com

Crocker Said:

>Were you just slightly familiar with the considerable history of the gTLD
>activities, you would know that that particular string has received more
>extensive review and support than any other.

In addition to agreeing with Simon that I'd like to see the
research, I'd also like to dispute the claim. I would
venture that .web has surely received more support
than .shop. As for review, I'd have to see your
documentation in order to assess the claim.

Please, do document your claim.

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web