[wg-c] Please Explain "No on 1, Yes on 2" (More)

Bret A. Fausett wrote:
> Or is the "No" on #1 based on the concern that there are too few gTLDs to be
> implemented? too many?

Just for clarification, I didn't misread the question -- but I did read some
votes against #1 (when coupled with a vote for #2) as a vote revisiting the
6-10 question. In my mind, affirmation of the S/K principles assumes a
multiplicity of TLD models, "from open TLDs to restricted TLDs with more
limited scope." But perhaps others read them differently.

So I would also ask, does N/Y/x mean that one supports 6-10 new gTLDs
meeting the S/K principles that but one hopes that they are all open gTLDs,
all closed gTLDs? If so, that seems a poor test of the S/K principles
themselves. Why am I wrong?

Thanks.

       -- Bret