[wg-c] Please Explain "No on 1, Yes on 2"

Can someone who voted "no" on #1 and "yes" on #2 please explain your
concerns? (No need to waste a post on a cute response, this is a real
question.)

I can understand voting #1 "if and only if #2." Is that the concern?

Or is the "No" on #1 based on the concern that there are too few gTLDs to be
implemented? too many?

If the concern is too many, please explain that as well. I viewed passage of
the S/K principles as something that would allow *many* new gTLDs to be
added in a way that would not wreck havoc on users and existing domain name
registrants.

I don't know why we need the principles if we're going to implement 1 or 2
gTLDs for this initial testbed. If that's what we're going to do, then we
could table the S/K principles until we refine them further.

You could characterize my vote as #2 "if and only if #1" (or more new
gTLDs). I'd really like to hear what caused some people to vote N/Y/x.

        -- Bret