Re: [wg-c] Mark's Proposal

> Mark's proposal is a clear shot at the longest-standing
> pioneer registry, and nothing else. The immediate and
> vocal support from Crocker and Crispin should be
> the first clue as to its intent. If this working group has
> been reduced to petty shots like this, rest assured that
> it will be given all the consideration and action that it is due.
>
> By the way, the claims that CORE registrars don't have
> registered names is false. I just checked the IOD database,
> and found over 700 registered .web names as coming from
> CORE registrars

Any name that a CORE accredited registrar may have registered with IOD is
certainly not going through CORE. It's like saying that if one ICANN
accredited registrar employs child labor, then ICANN is at fault.
The activity between any registrar and IOD is outside the scope of CORE, and
of course you know this perfectly, so this earns a 10 on the FUD-attempt
scale.

Yours, John.