RE: [wg-c] Re: your mail

	Thankfully, the fate of .net and .org is outside our jurisdiction.  WG-C's
charter directs it to examine questions relating to *new* registries (a
subject that, to say the least, we haven't exhausted).  Issues relating to
*existing* registries should be discussed elsewhere.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C
weinberg@msen.com