RE: [wg-c] FW: ADNS Press Release

I don't know where you got a former and latter part out of my statement. The
second sentence was intended to amplify the first. Perhaps I need to
re-phrase? What I meant to say is that business needs determine what, of the
available technology, gets used and when. Further, that customer needs and
requirements are what drives busines needs. Customers need more name space,
some businesss see the alternate root space as a viable means to give the
customer what they want, technology follows.

The golden rule of marketing; find out what the customer wants ... give it
to them ... any way you can. Those who do this, succeed. Those who do not,
fail.