RE: [wg-c] Cairo meeting

Jonathan,

I wanted to announce my resignation from Working Group C.  Please take me
off the list-serv.

I am departing the MPAA tomorrow, to join eBay as Washington Counsel,
Director of Government Affairs starting March 6.   It has been a great
pleasure working everyone on Working Group C over the last six months.   Ted
Shapiro and Axel aus der Muhlen will be handling all of the MPAA's domain
name work.

Sincerely yours,

Tod Cohen