[wg-c] Cairo meeting

	The folks at ICANN central have confirmed that there *will* be a WG-C
meeting in Cairo, as per my earlier message, at 7 a.m. on Wednesday (before
the GA meeting).  As with our Los Angeles physical meeting, no decisions
will be made in Cairo that will in any way bind the larger group.  Rather,
the physical meeting represents an opportunity for whichever WG members are
able to attend, to hash issues through in a way that they may not be able
to do online.  I will report to the list about the discussions at the
physical meeting as soon as I can afterwards.  If we reach any useful
conclusions, I'll offer them up for discussion on the list.

Jon