RE: [wg-c] STRAW POLL

Q1: 4  But the prospective registry should specify the TLD string when
applying to ICANN to be a registry
Q2: 2
Q3: 6 like 1 but the registry informs ICANN of the TLD string (besides the
other information)
and ICANN uses that information (the TLD string) when selecting new
registries from the group of registry-wannabees.