[wg-c] straw poll

	I neglected to say anything about whether people should reply to me or to
the list, and three people have submitted responses to me privately.  I'll
count the votes either way, but I expect that it's preferable to reply to
the list.  That way, folks on the list can see what others think, and can
check my math if necessary, rather than just taking my word for the
tabulation.

	On a related note, through the heroic-as-always efforts of the DNSO
listadmin, wg-c is now available in digest form.  To switch to the digest,
send a message to majordomo@dnso.org with this content:

unsubscribe wg-c
subscribe wg-c-digest

Jon