Re: [wg-c] Our mission

Thank you Eric for your recent posting. Allow me to correct a couple of
assumptions you ascribed to me.

1. I am in favour of a rapidly implemented expansion of gTLDs.
2. I have been heartened by the support for these proposed principles both
within WG C and elsewhere.
3. The principles derive from work authored jointly with Kathy Kleiman of
the non-commercial constituency as a basis for building common ground for
all constituencies by defining common objectives. We would welcome hearing
your objectives for the DNS in order to see how they could be accommodated
also.

Philip