Re: [wg-c] Our mission

Eric

Viz: 2bis your reference below:

'After the ICANN meeting of the Board in Los Angeles, the WG will either
be asked to do further work or will be disbanded if the Names Council
and the ICANN Board consider that their work is finished.'

Obnviously not disbanded as consensus not reached, as agreed by chair Mr
Weinberg who is still trying to reach that elusive consensus by whatever
means is available to him. Not everyone wants Apache law. Brussels being
one area, presumably.

BTW, is it possible to ask the list admin to verify your identity (ies).
I believe this is something that should (have) be(en) done for all
participants.

Textual analysis of participant submissions to this and other groups
show you (and myself) to be one of the most divergent individuals,
sometimes writing as .org, .net, .att, sometimes .naa, sometimes .zzz,
occasionally .con.

I would submit this should be the case for all participants, and that
the full list of verified participants be substituted for the misleading
draft list drawn up in the document below by the lawyers.