Re: [wg-c] nine principles for domain names

Karl, you comment on two of the principles:
2. Semantics – a gTLD should be meaningful in a language with a significant
number of net users.
Read this one again - we say nothing about English or a European language.

1. Trust – a gTLD should give the net user confidence that it stands for
what it purports to stand for.
You say why trust? Are you happy then to say to net users "I know it says X
but it means Y. Didn't you know that dear? We all did."

Philip