Re: [wg-c] WIPO: Use of Trademarks on the Internet: Issues Paper

At 01:32 PM 1/21/00 -0500, Eric Brunner wrote:

>Since we seem to be hibernating somewhere between the
>conclusion of the Interim Report Public Comments period
>and the Cairo meeting, it shouldn't hurt to suggest a
>bit of reading.
> [snip]

	We're not in hibernation pending the Cairo meeting.  Rather, I've just
been too preoccupied with other responsibilities to post the straw poll,
and proposals for moving forward, that I promised you last week.  I'll have
that out no later than Monday.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com