[wg-c] WIPO: Use of Trademarks on the Internet: Issues Paper

Since we seem to be hibernating somewhere between the
conclusion of the Interim Report Public Comments period
and the Cairo meeting, it shouldn't hurt to suggest a
bit of reading.

The 3rd Session of the Standing Committee on the Law
of Trademarks, Industrial Designs and Geographical
Indications (SCT/3/4) issued a issues paper with the
catchy title of:

	Use of Trademarks on the Internet:
	Issues Paper

To obtain this, go to the following URL, it is the
4th link in the index.

http://www.wipo.int/eng/document/sct/index_3.htm

Anyone (with the usual exclusion list) having read it and
having a comment feel free to drop me a line, or write to
the wg-c list if not completely off-topic.

Cheers,
Eric