Re: [wg-c] A little less noise please (I'm trying to drink)

Thanks.  As I'll be out a good deal over the next few days,
I also anticipate a need to "use or lose" before the end of the year.
Since I do not post over weekends (4 posts), will be out Friday
12/24 (2 posts), and Dec. 31 (2 posts), thats 8 additional
posts to be spread over the remaining days in the year, and
250 times the miracles performed at the Red Sea than in Egypt.

More feats of numerology available on request (ah, the joys of a language
where letters correspond to numbers!  Lousy for math, great for mysticism).

Harold