[wg-c] A little less noise please (I'm trying to drink)

In case anyone was getting carried away with this pleasent exercise, by my
cheerfully unofficial count, the following persons are running a surplus:

3 Christopher Ambler
3 Martin B. Schwimer
4 William X. Walsh
3 Harold Feld
5 Karl Auerbach
3 Milton Mueller

I was trying to think about ships, as someone _not_ clever enough to be in
WG-C, some poor daft looser out in the nether reaches of ICANN's listless
lists, actually managed to suggest something useful. A week without any of
you would be kind of nice, but if you can't manage that, try keeping the
broad process agreement, 2/day, like vitamins, and do think hard about the
writing.

Cheers,
Eric