Re: [wg-c] Schwimmer Post From Last Week

Harold:
These are indeed fruitful topics for discussion, but we have not yet reached
the "next stage." Let me remind the WG once again that we are in a public
comment period. I don't understand the point of moving forward until we
receive and assess the public comments.
--MM