Re: [wg-c] Schwimmer Post From Last Week

Why are we selecting the TLDs in the first place? What if there is no
company that wants to run .anon? What if they'd rather run the
full .anonymous?

Let the registries select their own TLD based on their ability to market,
run, and serve their customers. We're here to make technical
decisions (and some would argue operational decisions). Not, by
a long shot, close to business decisions.

By the way, I'm sure that the next offering from McDonald's should
be the "McGroovy." Let's mandate that, too.

Christopher