[wg-c] One summary of NO voting rationals offered

[This is just my aide de memoire, if anyone finds it helpful, great, otherwise
 just discard it.]

Anthony Lupo <AVLUPO@arentfox.com>,
Caroline Chicoine <chicoinc@PeperMartin.com>,
Tod Cohen <Tod_Cohen@mpaa.org>
	Position Paper C, while underspecifying any necessity condition for
	new gTLDs, is specific as to three predicate conditions, and this is
	the _presumtive_ vote rational.

Annie Renard <Annie.Renard@nic.fr>
	no more one commercial gTLD during a testbed phase

Barbara Dooley <bdooley@cix.org> (cc'ing Petter and Rita)
	operational environment, IP and trademark resolution, implementation,
	and assessment come first, number is secondary.

Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
	operational commercial testbed undefined, assumes archaic conditions
	alternate proposal for a non-commercial test, artificial but modern
		.marathon2000

John Lewis <john.c.lewis@bt.com>
	issues from IP and trademark resolution through to a framework for
	new TLDs and Root Registry capability come first

Keith Gymer <keith.gymer@btinternet.com>
	no more than three (commercial?) gTLDs during a testbed phase
	alternate proposal for a proof-of-necessity test for CORE proposed
		*.[new]
	alternate proposal for a SLD utility test
		{bank,airline,pharmacy,...}.dir

Kevin Connolly <CONNOLLK@rspab.com>
	no more than three (commercial?) gTLDs during a testbed phase

Marilyn Cade <mcade@att.com>
	go slow, and
	trademarks, consumer confusion, education and awareness, stability,
	consumer fraud, and
	consideraton of the role and involvement of ccTLDs come first

Martin Schwimmer <martys@interport.net>
	three predicates from C come first
	alternate proposal two TLDs with specifics (registrar, operator)

Michael Palage <mpalage@infonetworks.com>
	no more one commercial gTLD until demonstrated success of safeguards
	from WG-B
	Co-Chair Working Group B

Otho Ross <Attyross@aol.com>
	no more one commercial gTLD during a testbed phase

Petter Rindforth <petter.rindforth@enderborg.se>
	three predicates from C and environment and implementation issues
	come first

Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@aim.be>
	purpose and principles come first

Rita Odin <OdinR@arentfox.com>
	evaluate UDRP and legislation, famous names, universal database, etc.,
	come first

William Semich <bill@mail.nic.nu>
	potentially adverse effect upon non-G-7 ccTLD registries and ISPs

Intentionally left blank:
	Bob Broxton <Broxton@erols.com>,
	Matt Hooker <matthooker@rocketmail.com>,
	Scott Pollard <BEARSEVEN@aol.com>

Error reporting is not manditory, but if I've missed anyone I didn't mean to,
or gotten something substantial wrong, or overlooked something critical, I'd
appreciate the correction(s).

Cheers,
Eric