[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [wg-c] consensus call results
> > 4. In my note last week, I indicated that after we got through with this
> > vote, I wanted to move on to some informal straw polling on the
> > non-profit/for-profit issue. A list member has suggested to me,
> > that it would be better to wait to do that until after we'd received the
> > public comments on the interim report. Absent objection, I'm happy to
> I would like to move forward with the for-profit/non-profit issue. Absent
> overwhelming opposition or a clear lack of public support for the results
> of the next poll, there doesn't seem to be any outstanding reason why we
> couldn't push on.
I would like to hold off of this issue until after the public comments on
the interim report. One inconclusive result at a time.