Re: [wg-c] consensus call results

Ross:
I feel that there is a very strong reason not to "push on." The comments of the
public on our interim report are at least as important as the discussions and votes
on this list, if not more so. Furthermore, it seems unwise to hold any polls on
substantive issues during the holiday period in the Christian and North American
regions of the world. For that reason, I support the call for a hiatus until January
10.

--MM

--
m i l t o n   m u e l l e r // m u e l l e r @ s y r . e d u