Re: [wg-c] ballot stuffing

  I do not believe it is fair to say that 6-10 new gTLDs represents more
of a compromise for those who prefer zero than for those who prefer 100+

  Choosing to view the divide as between those who originally answered
"yes" to "Should we add new gTLDs?" and those who originally answered
"no" is in some sense arbitrary.  It is no more fair than drawing the
line between those who orginally wanted many and those who originally
wanted few, or those who originally wanted a limited number and those
who originally wanted an unlimited number.

  Rebecca Nesson