Re: [wg-c] Are cc:TLDs included in our Charter?

Hi Elisabeth,

>==> To keep the record straight: .EU is not *regional*,
>     but European Union, it is a reserved code
>     (http://www.din.de/gremien/nas/nabd/iso3166ma/)

Of course, it's regional - unless the European Union
somehow became a country.  Indeed, it's apparently classified
as an "exceptional reservation" as described at:
http://www.din.de/gremien/nas/nabd/iso3166ma/reserved.html

I say apparently, because neither the list of reserved
code elements, nor EU's category is publicly available.
It's safe to presume, however, that it's not likely to
be either "transitional" or "indeterminate."

d'accord?

-tony