[wg-c] Public utility model

I'm actually curious how those who have played in the public
utility area feel about this.  I face the notion
with unbridled horror, but that's because I was always on the
end-user side of deciphering and challenging public tarrifs. Yech.

Does anyone who like the public regulatory model actually
have experience in this area?