Re: [wg-c] non/for-profit

>> Wouldn't it save time and bother if you just declared consensus
>> to be whatever the B group will agree to? They want title to the
>
> Wrongheaded as it is, the post gets to the heart of the issue.
>
> Many of us feel that it is Eric and Kent who are insisting upon their
> specific model, to the exclusion of all others.

Actually our plan is slightly more complicated than just a specific model,
there's the secret handshake, the black heliocopters, and the back of the
rate card fine print. Fortunately for the world a) we weren't smart enough
to think of a marketing line that piggybacked on Reagan-era economic truths,
and b) you disproved our every claim, true and false.

Packaging a policy of declining to distinguish risk, and reward, as the
obvious neutral gound of "heterogeneous model" is pure genious. I expect
everyone will be overcome by the relief from having to actually think out
the details.

Remember, you won. You've proved it so in some post or another, so now you
need only wipe out the rest of the dolts and idiots on the NC and Board.
For a person who frames every paragraph around the pronoun "I", it shouldn't
take long at all.

Cheers,
Eric