RE: [wg-c] registry contracts

I think that the previous persons mis-spoke. Of course we are here about
registry policies. But, I think that is what technical management is all
about, neh? The policies involved around managing technology?

The issue is whether those policy discussions go so far as to dictate
business models. Milton's point is that they don't. Mikki, myself and Tony
seem to agree on this. I would think that you would also. I'm not quite sure
where Marylin stands.

The point is, and I agree, that the non-profit vs. for-profit issue is a
canard... a non-issue... aka. a rat-hole.