Re: [wg-c] registry contracts

  I like Jonathan's suggestion as well as some that come before.  I am
concerned about the question of how the new registries will give out
SLDs once they open.  How is this problem dealt with?  Maybe registries
should propose a way to deal with it in their application to join the
testbed.  Success in this aspect of running a registry seems fundamental
to the success of the testbed process as a whole.

   Rebecca