[wg-c] Way too late!

[Yes, I am burning a post since I expect to be waylaid by schedule deadlines
today. BTW, y'all might ask yourselves what you are takeing the time from,
just to be here.]

It only proves that way too many of us are spending way too many late night
hours on this, self included. I believe that the two post rule is a loose
one. Where the poster posts every day, I think it should be enforced.
However, I believe that the boundary should be a bit stretchable for those
who don't post regularly. Admittedly, I am falling into the latter catagory
lately. I will probably fall into it more as my current project heats up.