Re: [wg-c] Unofficial report on L.A. meeting

> When the TRO rejection was issued, the IAHC's attorney told me about the
> deadline he was going to give IOD.  And, in fact, they did drop the case a
> few hours before that deadline.

Objection, heresay. I have no knowledge of any deadline. Care to produce
anything, or shall we just take your word for it? I was there, Dave, were
you?

> While Chris claims to have been told of the government's planned action,
it
> is interesting that the government had not yet told this to the IAHC, in
> spite of frequent contact between Ira Magaziner and the IAHC chair.

Again, doubt all you want - we'll make more. I guess the IAHC was the
last to know. Funny, that - it happened. If your story is correct, I suspect
we just guessed right.

Dave is the ultimate armchair quarterback.

Christopher