RE: WG-C RULES was Re: [wg-c] Short Position Paper

At 09:00 PM 10/9/99 , you wrote:
>     Accordingly, I want to remind everyone that we did institute a
> two-posts-per-day rule.  I trust that everyone (including people who
> think the rule is a bad idea) will follow it from now on.

Jon,

I will not and challenge it as arbitrary, capricious,
and effectively closing the discussions.  I hope others
will join.

Furthermore, you are minimally obligated to change your
charters and provide notice - which you have not done.

I am not advocating that people simply post gratuitous,
messages.  On the other hand, where there are continuing
substantive discussion on issues in a working group of a
mere 90 people on a listserver for interactive dialogue
on those issues serves no rational purpose other than to
stifle debate.

--tony